“High Five for Friday is a weekly post about your five favorite things recently. It’s a chance to stop and reflect on the things that you’ve enjoyed over the past week, which is something we should all do.”
1. Watching my crazy animals nap together, especially the puppy, she just weasels herself right in and sticks a foot in every one’s face. Too cute.
2. I greatly enjoyed my one sick day this week, fighting this cold has been terrible, but some homemade stew (thanks to the hubby), orange juice, water, banana cream pie, Netflix on demand through Wii and a four hour nap made me feel 100 times better on Thursday.
3. I keep longingly staring at the IPhone, I think I am ready for the switch and the husband has promised that for Christmas if I say yes, he will get it for me. YAY!
4. I really think every cold and sore throat gets better after cranberry tea. Really.
5. I just ordered two of these long sleeve casual shirts from Old Navy, now out with this heat and in with some cooler weather.
6. I added an extra one because I am super excited about these boots, seriously, I usually can’t fit into boots too well because I have huge calves, big strong calves that never squeeze into a boot but I tried these on and guess what? THEY DID!!! So I bought them, hells yeah, now I have fall boots!!!!
What are five things you are loving this week?