I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the ever so fun Blushing Cheeks. Because I am on my lunch break, I will be doing this one a little differently, I will announce my 11 nominations in the near future, but don’t have time to come up with 11 right now! Please forgive me! But enjoy the rest 🙂
How about some random facts about MUAH…
1. I am nine weeks away from graduating college with my AA in paralegal studies and it is making me freak a bit, what am I supposed to do after that?
2. My eyes have been known to change colors depending on my mood.
3. I have small chubby toes and fingers, it is odd, because I am also tall.
4. Sometimes even wide shoes don’t fit my wide feet, I swear they are making up for not being longer.
5. My best feature is my hair, I have curly, crazy, thick hair that has a mind of its own but somehow still manages to look good.
6. I hate smoking but I smoke, weird I know.
7. I am very sensitive to the moods around me, when other people tend to take their crap out on me, I take it on and it feels very icky, which is something they taught me to block out in massage school but I have forgotten.
8. I want to travel after college, if I could afford it, I would spend a year visiting random locations all over the place, soaking in other cultures, learning new languages, eating new foods and then come home, settle down and work till retirement happily.
9. I dream of a simpler life, like living on a farm, selling my garden grows in a farmers market, but I also love what I do and love the city.
10. Fall is my favorite time of the year.
11. I can bake but cannot cook, though I am trying to learn.
Now for some fun questions from Blushing Cheeks…
1.If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, which age would it be? I liked 25, it just seemed perfect to me, all this time ahead of you but all this knowledge behind you. But then again I am only 28, so I haven’t been every age yet!
2.What chore do you hate to do? It is a really big toss up between dishes and folding clothes. I really hate both and would gladly never do them again!
3.If you could learn anything, what would it be? All different styles of dance and how to play the piano. Both I have always wanted to do.
4.Where’s Waldo? Funny enough, I swear I saw him on the street corner the other day, a guy in a white and red striped shirt was waiting for the light.
5.What was one of the best parties you have ever been to? That is a good question, I have thrown some pretty awesome parties for my hubby’s birthday but the best party was the Halloween Exotic Ball, if you can call that a party, dressing up, bull riding (fake), ribbon climbers etc, it was AWESOME!
6. Do you have any hidden talent/s and what is it? Does always hurting myself count? No, damn. I memorize numbers, I can recite back most numbers I hear a few times over and over again, except anything having to do with math and my own phone number I guess. I was once told I have really strong muscles in my arms once by my anatomy teacher.
7. What was your best or worst memory of high school? Best memory was Junior prom with my two best friends. We all dressed up in killer dresses, danced and had a really great time. Worst, senior prom, I had the best dress ever, but my b/f dumped me right before the prom because I had already promised someone else I would go with them, so I cancelled on them after he got angry and then he dumped me, I took a friend instead and spent a whopping hour there before we left. Worst night EVER!
8. If you could go back in time for 24 hours, what day and why do you choose that day? This might seem silly, but when I was 18 I got dumped by my best friend, while we were engaged and living together, I kind of lost my mind, went a little crazy for a year or so after that, if I could, I would go back to the next day, after I got the message he wanted to stay with his parents for a bit, take a step back and stop myself from freaking out, I would take a really long bath, read a good book and I would stop myself from letting all that anger and hurt eat me alive, make me call him, chain smoke and become downright crazy. I would also go out for a run that day, run all the energy out of me and learn a new way of coping with stress. I would have looked for another job in the paper (I had just lost mine) and spent more energy trying to find a roommate to help make up the rent. I know, it is weird right? But I really really regret the way I reacted to that whole situation.
9. If you could be a color what color would it be? Bright pink with sparkles!
10.Who was the last person you hugged? My husband, he gave me a hug last night to make me feel better.
11.Name 3 things in nature you find the most beautiful. The ocean. The leaves when they are turning colors for the fall. The snow covered ground.
Hey, if you want to join in the fun please do! I will come up wit 11 names, promise, in the near future when I am not wasting my lunch break 😉