This week the superb Lene over at musings of another mother thought of me when she handed out Versatile Blogger awards and boy am I flattered. Thank you very much Lene, I am very honored!
Now, since there are always rules, to accept one of these awards you have to:
1) Thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them (see above!)
2) Share 7 interesting facts about yourself (see below)
3) Pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs (see below)
So here are 7 interesting facts about me:
1. I have small hands and toes, but they are chubby and wide, which is weird because I am on the taller side.
2. I was raised in a small town but LOVE living in the city, I just miss the ocean.
3. I’m scared of port-o-potties, seriously petrified, whenever we go camping my husband has to accompany me to the port-o-potty, at night he has to come in with me.
4. I love having a clean house, it makes me feel calm and centered.
5. I am my own worst critic and get frustrated with myself often.
6. I talk to my dog and cat when I am home alone.
7. I love fluffy novels because I figure life is too serious as it is.
Newly Discovered blogs you should check out:
Beautifully Tortured (Words)
The Ride of a Lifetime
Writing Out Loud
An American Cupcake in London
Alice’s Bucket List
Madness of the Heart
A Coffee Driven & Adventure Bound Life
At the Bottom of the Garden
The Signing Life
Mum of Adult Kids
Wave at the Bus
Life and Other Crisis