I need more fun in my life. I need to get out there more and get engrossed in the world around me. I spend far too much time at a desk with a computer and horrible florescent lights above me. I need the sun, mud, dirt, lakes, waterfalls, rivers, culture, paintings, Broadway plays etc etc. So in the middle of my woe is me fit.. I decided that I just needed to have more fun and complain less. What better way to remind me then a bucket list hanging on my wall.
Summer bucket list…
- Visit Sly Park Falls (waterfall) and hike around the lake;
- Visit Bassi Falls to see the beautiful 109 ft cascade plus the scenery;
- Visit the aviation museum on McClellan Air Force Base;
- See the new exhibit at the Crocker Museum;
- Go inner tubing;
- Lay in the green grass and read my book;
- Take a day trip to a little town and find a museum to visit;
- Do a wildflower hike and gold panning at Bridgeport;
- See Oliver at the Broadway theater in July;
- See Shrek for an early birthday present at the Broadway in September;
- Visit Sunsplash Goldfland and play on the slides.. the night slides!
- Visit the California Railroad Museum again;
- Go to the Zoo;
- Go to Six Flags! (Mainly for the animal shows).
So there it is. I didn’t want to overwhelm myself so I put what I thought I could manage this summer. In between I will be visiting the Farmers market as much as possible and finding new places to hike.. turns out there are a lot of waterfalls and beautiful scenery an hour away that I didn’t even know about. 🙂
If anyone wants to join me for any of it.. let me know!!